From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: TEDDS Software

TEDDS is great for the pre-packaged solutions, but time-consuming for
writing your own calcs. One of the earlier commenters was kind enough to

send me one of his problem solutions which I have used a little. For the

home written solutions, I prefer the ease of the spreadsheets, both E-I
and my own. I would like to get more TEDDS calcs by others; is there a
users group out there?
Gary