Tool for calculation of Sesimic Design Categoty (SDC) per 2006 IB C / ASCE7-05

I would like to share with you an Excel spreadsheet to calculate SDC based
on ZIP codes, written for use by our staff.

Spreadsheet can be downloaded from here:
http://www.structural.freespaces.com/sdc.xls.class

I appreciate your feedback, including any bug report.

Notes:
1. Remove the .class extension after you download the file. It is an Excel
spreadsheet, works ok with OpenOffice Calc program also.
2. ZIP codes for CA only

Suresh Acharya, S.E.