Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
slabs on grade...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: slabs on grade...
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:45:14 -0600
Does anyone know where the minimum slab on grade reinf. is specified?
What we typically specify (6x6/W1.4xW1.4) doesn’t of course meet 0.0018 for a 4” or 5” slab,
But, like a contractor would say, “That’s how we’ve been doing it for years”
David L. Fisher
Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd. - Cayman
Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario
- Prev by Subject: Shear Connector Design in Precast Sandwich Panel.
- Next by Subject: Re: slabs on grade...
- Previous by thread: Hot Rolled Vs Cold formed steel properties
- Next by thread: Re: slabs on grade...