From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 11:45 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: slabs on grade...

Does anyone know where the minimum slab on grade reinf. is specified?

What we typically specify (6x6/W1.4xW1.4) doesn’t of course meet 0.0018 for a 4” or 5” slab,

But, like a contractor would say, “That’s how we’ve been doing it for years”

TIA,

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610