Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: 64 bit computers systems[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: 64 bit computers systems
- From: "Jason Christensen" <jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:05:18 -0600
Jason Christensen wrote:
Has anyone had experience with running AutoCAD Lt 2006, enercalc, Ram and other engineering programs on a Windows XP Pro 64 bit edition. I am thinking of upgrading my computer, and am not going to go to Vista but would at least like to get to the 64 bit systems.
I would not advise using
the 64-bit version of Windows at this time. The performance is not noticeably
better and the lack of drivers is more than a little annoying. I accidentally
installed a version of it on a homebrew computer I'd made a few months back -
didn't notice the disk I grabbed was 64-bit, and after I discovered the mistake
decided to experiment a bit.
- Prev by Subject: Re: 64 bit computers systems
- Next by Subject: RE: 64 bit computers systems
- Previous by thread: RE: 64 bit computers systems
- Next by thread: RE: 64 bit computers systems