cold form steel truss fire damage

I have been asked to determine if a cold form steel roof truss has sustained fire damage. Visually the truss appears to be fine with no evidence of high heat except for smoke and fire retardant spray by the fire department.

Can someone direct me to a guide on the assessment of cold form steel trusses for fire damage?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net