From: Jason Christensen [mailto:jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 3:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: 64 bit computers systems

Ok.  I think I understand.  This is why I am asking, I am building a new computer with these components:

ASUS AM2S90 Motherboad

AMD Athlon dual core 6400 AM2 3.2Ghz

4G (2x@G) sorry about stating a dual core earlier, I meant dual sticks

(2) - MSI 2600XT 512MB DDR4 PCIE Diamond video (crossfire enabled)

and I was not sure if I needed to update to the 64 bit windows, I have been getting conflicting advice from some of the techs around here, as of this message I will be sticking with XP Pro

thanks

Jason