12 x 18 printers

I am looking for a home printer to do 1/2 size plots of 24 x 36 AutoCAD and PDF drawings, color is not that important but I need to do 8-1/2 x 11 general printing as well, prefer a small footprint since my office is small. Seems every printer I Iook at has a few really bad reviews. Any thoughts appreciated.

Jeff

I was thinking maybe something like the HP K850 or Canon Pixma Pro9000

http://www.amazon.com/Officejet-Printer-format-Color-Inkjet/dp/B000BP8AXI

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J1HPK8/ref=pd_cp_e_1/103-4439189-4779848?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_r=0C4SMRCE0CVR7GCMWCEY&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=250314601&pf_rd_i=B000BP8AXI