LGS Framing Details

What are you Light Gage Steel engineers out there doing in regard to your details?

Do you use the generic isometric details provided by the various MFG's with a few add ons? or do you make your own 2-D versions using those as guidelines.

I hate Isometric because drawing to scale, while not as important to some, is important to me. These iso views are likely faked to look nice but make editing (i.e. stretching) a little difficult. A 2-d section or 3 is more useful to borrow for unique conditions from job to job, but maybe just because of the thin-ness of the metal, that 2-d doesn't get the point across.

Any input is appreciated and this would be for both  structural framing (i.e. floor joists, walls) and non-structural (interior non-load bearing) and exterior cladding.

TIA

--
-gm