    From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
    Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:01 AM
    To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
    Subject: Re: 11 x 17 copiers / scanners (was 12 x 18 printers)

    Jerold
    I leased a Xerox Workcentre Pro 416S about 3 years ago and it is
    one of
    the best moves I ever made. Whatever machine you buy, you can scan
    other
    peoples drawings, old drawings etc and store them electronically.
    I have
    reduced my paper files (11x17) by approx 18" (20 years
    accumulation) and
    I am still scanning stuff for archiving.
    Gary

    jerold taylor wrote:

    > I look forward to others commenting more on the 12x18 printers
    > that are good for home offices (FWIW - I have an HP1220C that is
    > about 4 years old and it is fine, though slow, for printing 11 x
    17).
    > What I was also curious about was if anyone has discovered an
    > 11x17 copier / scanner that is efficient for a home office? I
    > still do quite a bit of hand sketches from the home office and
    > having a dependable copier /scanner in that size would be a
    > wonderful tool. Color would be nice, but I would be satisfied with
    > B/W as well.
    > Thanks
    > Jerold

    http://www.amazon.com/Officejet-Printer-format-Color-Inkjet/dp/B000BP8AXI

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J1HPK8/ref=pd_cp_e_1/103-4439189-477984
    8?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_r=0C4SMRCE0CVR7GCMWCEY&pf_rd
    _t=201&pf_rd_p=250314601&pf_rd_i=B000BP8AXI

    * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
    * site at: http://www.seaint.org