Job in the UAE

I have been offered a job in the UAE.  I am in the process of negotiating a salary.  Is there anyone on the list that can give me a general range of what I should be asking for?  I have 17 years of experience in structrual design and construction management.

If anyone knows of openings at other firms in the UAE or other Gulf companies, I'd like to explore other options before committing to this offer.

Thank you.

John