Re: Biofuels

Christopher Wright wrote:

This may come as a big shock, but our society is propelled by money grabs. For better or for worse. Steve Jobs didn't produce the Apple II or Macs or iPods because he wanted to make this a better world, even though that's what happened (Sorry…OS bigotry…won't happen again ;->); he was looking to make money.
That's true, Chris. But the profit motive is one thing, "corporate welfare" and seventy-plus years of pointless agricultural subsidies on the back of which this thing is riding is another.