From: Bill Polhemus [mailto: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 3:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Bill Polhemus, that was a cheap shot

Shaun Dustin wrote:

        Bill,

        What was that supposed to mean?

Yeah, it was. Had a bad day.

But personal "cheap shots" aside, taking food and turning it into fuel for
political expediency IS pretty annoying.

Sorry, nothing personal.

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ
at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via
Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * *
http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org.
Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be
re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at:
********

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org