Wind drift

I hate to ask a stupid question. I have only been designing structures since 1976 so senility may have crept in to cleanse my brain from most information and memories. Nevertheless, I have never known of a limitation on wind drift. Once, I think in the Blue Book commentary, there was a mention of it but nothing official. Please fill me in.

Thanks,

Mark E. Deardorff, SE
R & S Tavares Associates, Inc
9815 Carroll Canyon Road
Suite 206
San Diego, CA 92131
Phone: 858-444-3344
Phone: 209-863-8928

mark(--nospam--at)rstavares.com

www.rstavares.com

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY  NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected by law. It may be read and used solely by the intended recipient(s), and any review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and delete this e-mail, including any attachments, from your system immediately without reading, copying or distributing them. Thank you for your cooperation. R&S Tavares Associates Inc. and its client retain all proprietary rights they may have in the information.