RE: biofuels and further off-topic

No collusion.
It's all about ROI.  Big profits, yes.  Big, I mean really BIG investments,
definitely.  Usual percentage profit is low, except in the rare
circumstances.

While we are so off-topic - explain to me why milk costs more than gasoline.
The processes are not that dissimilar, except that you don't have to drill
miles into the ground or in thousands of feet of water to get raw milk.

Regards,
Larry
Larry M. Bryant, PhD
Principal Engineer                          Phone: (601) 638-5401
Applied Research Associates, Inc.             Fax: (601) 634-0631
119 Monument Place                         email: lbryant(--nospam--at)ara.com
Vicksburg, MS 39180                          www.ara.com
NOTICE - This message may contain confidential and privileged information
that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or
distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.