From: Acharya, Suresh [mailto:Suresh.Acharya(--nospam--at)ci.concord.ca.us]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 9:43 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Mathcad

Has anybody used MathCAD APIs to customize MathCAD spreadsheets?

As of the previous versions, I found the MathCAD APIs available to
developers were very my much limited and severely restricted. MathCAD
spreadsheet, as it is, is great, but not adequate to do all sort of
structural calculations.

I doubt MathCAD and Excel talk to each other at all.

Suresh Acharya, S.E.