Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
earthquake-resistant design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: earthquake-resistant design
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:53:08 -0700
We did a school project recently, within 100 feet of a
historic ground rupture in
You also may want recommend a dynamic analysis even though
it may not be required by code, for the benefits to the owner in efficiency of
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
Bob Freeman, AIA, EIT
- Prev by Subject: RE: Earthquake-Proof Design
- Next by Subject: Elongation of ASTM A496
- Previous by thread: Re: Earthquake-Proof Design
- Next by thread: alternative energy - non-political but off topic