From: Neil Moore [mailto:nma(--nospam--at)omsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 9:50 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Earthquake-Proof Design

Sorry.   I kind of guessed that you might be an architect.

Neil

At 09:39 AM 11/2/2007, you wrote:

Gee whiz….really? What a great idea…..Why didn’t I think of that?
Thanks for the input Neil….Unfortunately, that would give me exactly ONE opinion and as much as I respect the engineer I generally use, that wasn’t the point of the post.  I wanted to get a discussion going about more general strategies.  I guess we could just go back to the bio-diesel discussion if you’d prefer...

-DB