Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SE Practice Act[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SE Practice Act
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:45:35 EDT
I think you have it correct Scott..........in fact I do not understand why structures built in Hurricane regions are not required to be engineered even houses. Time has shown that the building industry and building inspectors are not competent in applying the minimum code required connections....which in my opinion are a joke compared to what should be required..........but no one would make any money form the repair .
Let the complaints begin.......
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: SE Practice Act
- Next by Subject: Re: seaint Digest for 2 Nov 2007
- Previous by thread: RE: SE Practice Act
- Next by thread: Structural Engineering Spreadsheets