Re: SE Practice Act

Scott

I think you have it correct Scott..........in fact I do not understand why structures built in Hurricane regions are not required to be engineered even houses. Time has shown that the building industry and building inspectors are not competent in applying the minimum code required connections....which in my opinion are a joke compared to what should be required..........but no one would make any money form the repair .

Let the complaints begin.......

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA