RE:OT- Scanners

List members:

I am looking to buy a document scanner in order to scan all my
calculations into a pdf format so I can free up shelf space.  I am
looking at the following three scanners (with 50 page automatic feed)
available at the local Frys store:

Xerox Documate 510
HP Scanjet 7650
Microtek Scanmaker 5950 Pro

I am interested in hearing about your experience (there is some
discussion of the Xerox Documate 510 on the CNET site) with any of the
above three scanners or any other automatic feed scanners you may be
using.

Thank you all in advance.

Gautam