Re: RE:OT- Scanners

Gautam,

Just out of curiosity, are you planning to eliminate your paper file storage completely and go to electronic files, AKA the "paperless office" we've been hearing about for a couple of decades (although not recently)?

If so do you consider this to be a dependable long-term way to more-or-less "permanently" maintain your files?

I have a large storage locker that's largely dedicated to storing 15+ years worth of *all* of my business files, at some expensive, and sometimes wonder if there isn't a better way to do it.  I can't even think about what I would do if I wanted to move out of the area.  :(

Ralph
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer
Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com