RE: Precast manhole design

I'm sorry. "Manhole" is politically incorrect. What you want is
"personhole."

Mark E. Deardorff, SE
R & S Tavares Associates, Inc
9815 Carroll Canyon Road
Suite 206
San Diego, CA 92131
Phone: 858-444-3344
Phone: 209-863-8928
mark(--nospam--at)rstavares.com
www.rstavares.com

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY  NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and
proprietary information and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected
by law. It may be read and used solely by the intended recipient(s), and any
review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to the
sender and delete this e-mail, including any attachments, from your system
immediately without reading, copying or distributing them. Thank you for
your cooperation. R&S Tavares Associates Inc. and its client retain all
proprietary rights they may have in the information.