From: Haan, Scott M POA [mailto:Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 4:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: footings look too big

What if it is an engineer who didn't look at your calcs?  It was actually
someone asked another structural engineer what he thought about my footings.
The engineer said "he told the guy he thought my footings looked big."

I was thinking about either responding "that's not the only thing" or
putting
him in the anaconda choke I've been seeing recently on ultimate fighting.

Only a structural engineer would be sensitive someone thinking his footings
are too big.