RE: footings look too big

Or you could just say "you just denigrate the size of other engineer's
footings to mask your own insecurities".

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Emoto [mailto:jason.emoto(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 4:27 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: footings look too big

It depends on the context.  It might be a harmless casual remark.  But
judging from your reaction, maybe a friendly reminder of the engineering code
of ethics would be in order.  The U.S. engineering profession (ASCE, NSPE,
etc.) has guidelines about reviewing and critiquing other engineers'
work.

Jason Emoto