Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Beam End Condition- When rests on Shear wall.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Beam End Condition- When rests on Shear wall.
- From: Samiappan Srinivasan <ssrinivasan(--nospam--at)lntecc.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:20:07 +0530
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
I am doing a project in which Shear wall of 4m x 4m x 0.4m for a height of 50m, which supports the Beams at each floor level.
Case 1: The Beam is connected at one corner of the shear wall, what will be the end condition of the Beam?
Case 2: The Beam is connected at middle of the shear wall, what will be the end condition of the Beam?
Size of Beam 600mm x 600mm is connected with Shear wall (400mm thickness), Please suggest me the support condition.
How to make the Reinforcement Detailing for this two cases?.
"This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"
- Prev by Subject: RE:Basic Roof Diaph. Question
- Next by Subject: Best Wishes
- Previous by thread: Re: footings look too big
- Next by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 2 Nov 2007