Beam End Condition- When rests on Shear wall.

Dear Seaint,

I am doing a project in which Shear wall of 4m x 4m x 0.4m for a height of 50m, which supports the Beams at each floor level.

Case 1: The Beam is connected at one corner of the shear wall, what will be the end condition of the Beam?

Case 2: The Beam is connected at middle of the shear wall, what will be the end condition of the Beam?

Size of Beam 600mm x 600mm is connected with Shear wall (400mm thickness), Please suggest me the support condition.

How to make the Reinforcement Detailing for this two cases?.

Regards,

S.Srinivasan.

"This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"