Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: footings look too big[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: footings look too big
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 12:19:28 -0700
You could always tell them to talk to the Geotech. "we ain't gotta a geotech" ...well there ya go then.
Most contractors aren't considering about "repairs after the fact", so that argument is seldom persuasive.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
V (949) 248-8588 • F(949) 209-2509
- Prev by Subject: RE: footings look too big
- Next by Subject: Re: footings look too big
- Previous by thread: RE: footings look too big
- Next by thread: Re: footings look too big