Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CO Snow Loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: CO Snow Loads
- From: Adjebli(--nospam--at)wmconnect.com
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:51:52 EDT
In a message dated 11/3/2007 12:47:39 PM Mountain Daylight Time, etompos(--nospam--at)ntainc.com writes:
Hello, you can order it from the Seacolorado.org web-site. I believe the cost is $50.00 but it has more info than just the snow load.
Ahcene Djebli, PE
Colorado Structural Consultants,
- Prev by Subject: CO Snow Loads
- Next by Subject: CODE: Wind Loading at Lower Wind Speeds?
- Previous by thread: CO Snow Loads
- Next by thread: A3 Laser printers