Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: footings look too big[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: footings look too big
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 12:12:00 EST
That is what I usually tell the contractor.......you or the owner did not want to spend the money for the geotech .so using 1000psf this is what you end up with.
When the contractor says Engineer Bill footings are always smaller than the one's you design.
Use Engineer Bill next time and/or Engineer Bill doesn't not know how bad the concrete and framing subs are on this project.
- Prev by Subject: Re: footings look too big
- Next by Subject: RE: footings look too big
- Previous by thread: Re: footings look too big
- Next by thread: Re: footings look too big