AW: footings look too big

Hi Christopher,

I think, you are right with caring about the workers opinions and friendly
explanations to the customers.
I am also caring about that and I also prefer working together instead of
having a competition with everybody on the site. I am looking twice on every
calculation, I do and anytime, when somebody tells me, that something in the
calculation must be wrong, I am looking again on my calculations. Nobody is
without mistake, but most of the time I find nothing. And most of the time
they tell you, that something is too large or too much. I haven?t heard yet,
that something is too small.
We are also doing site management and there are always workers, who think,
they know better, how or when to do something (I give an ear to their
opinion and if they have a good idea, I care about it), but most of the
time, I have to realize, that they only have a lack of information or of
theoretical background.

And it`s getting boring, when you have to explain your work every day to
somebody, who don?t understand even the basics of what you are doing.

Nobody wants to tell an emergency doctor, how to do his work, and nobody
asks, why he is doing something the way, he does it (maybe in case, that
somebody died during his work). Only in our Job, people think, they know
better.

Regards

AL