MATHCAD: Anyone Else Not Getting the Warm 'n' Fuzzies from PTC?

When Mathcad was synonymous with "Mathsoft, Inc." I found that it was pretty easy to get customer support on typical issues like installation and media bug-a-boos, licensing, etc.

Now that they've gone over to PTC, it's like dealing with Microsoft. No, worse, it's like dealing with Software AG or one of these other big, impersonal B2B outfits that don't even reckon with "small fry" like a single user. Everything's geared toward big corporate accounts. They don't even sell Mathcad in "boxes" anymore, if you want a single copy you have to get a Digital Download, and they fob it off on Digital River.

I won't go into the details, but suffice it to say I paid almost $300 for the Mathcad 14 upgrade, then needed to reinstall but I can't get anyone there to help me re-download the software, etc. It's just nuts, like I've flushed that money down the toilet or something.

Anyone else have similar problems dealing with these people?