Anyone have SAG10, or know someone?

I have a project which is going to be dead in the water unless I can find someone with SAG10 to run a couple of powerline tension calcs for me. The actual spans are dead easy - three single spans; 2 nearly level, 1 with an 80' drop. The EE has already chosen the conductors, and they're way oversized for the tension loads anticipated. I've done the catenary equations and added the non-powerline-savvy-engineer fudge factors, only to find that my existing structure is toast under those loads.

I need someone who can "do it right" and get the preliminary, sag, and icing tensions. Any suggestions?

--
Jordan