RE: Structural Engineering Spreadsheets

You can download all the spreadsheets and try them if you like as demo’s I believe. This will let you know if the functionality is to your expectation.

The actual excel formulas and cell references cannot be revealed as far as I can tell. You have to check the calculations using an example problem or hand calc.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net