RE: Cantilevered Retaining Wall - Rule of Thumb

CRSI used to publish these.

Bob Garner

From: Daryl Richardson [mailto:h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 9:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Cantilevered Retaining Wall - Rule of Thumb

Michel,

        There used to be a publication called "Architectural Graphics Standards" that had a whole series of fully detailed cantilevered retaining wall sections (I think it was Architectural Graphic Standards; I only have the retaining wall pages).  This would be a good place to start.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson