Re: question my authority???! (AKA Who is Eric Cartman?)

Come on, how about a little popular culture guys!

I guess engineers deserve their reputation as narrowly educated geeks
who know little outside their respective fields.  :(

but actually, I wouldn't have know who he was either either except I
have two sons  who were teenagers during the South Park popularity.

Do you guys at least know who Murphy Brown is (was) ?

cheers
Bob