Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
waterproofing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: waterproofing
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:02:55 -0800
I think I’m getting the situation. A picture is worth 1,000 words. I think we are at 750 or so.
Concrete Slab under the waterproofing under the footing makes sense. Double slabs are common. Grace makes a ‘Preprufe’ waterproofing for this application. You could also choose to pour the concrete footing directly on the Preprufe over a layer of sand over dirt (or over existing sand). It would work either way.
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
Bob Freeman, AIA, EIT
- Prev by Subject: Re: water proof
- Next by Subject: waterproofing retaining wall at the beach and scouring
- Previous by thread: RE: Inexperienced engineers (was Structural Engineering Spreadsheets)
- Next by thread: October Structural Engineer " Resisting Lateral Forces Cumulative overturning design"