waterproofing

Hi Dave:

I think I’m getting the situation.  A picture is worth 1,000 words.  I think we are at  750 or so.

Concrete Slab under the waterproofing under the footing makes sense.  Double slabs are common.  Grace makes a ‘Preprufe’ waterproofing for this application.  You could also choose to pour the concrete footing directly on the Preprufe over a layer of sand over dirt (or over existing sand).  It would work either way.

Respectfully,

Integrated Design Services, Inc.

Bob Freeman, AIA, EIT

(949) 387-8500