Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
California Building Code and the 2006 IBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: California Building Code and the 2006 IBC
- From: Andre Sidler <asidler(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:21:38 -0800
Fellow Listers -|
I hear California is adopting the IBC in January, 2008. Does any one have an idea on what the code status is for the city of Los Angeles? Will they also be adopting in January, 2008? Will there be any grace period where you can submit under either IBC or UBC(CBC 2001)? Will they have amendments? Um, sorry, the questions should have been, "how many amendments?"
I tried calling the LA Call Center and I didn't get any help.
Andre J. Sidler, P.E., S.E.
Quantum Consulting Engineers
- Prev by Subject: RE: CAD: AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2008
- Next by Subject: RE: California Building Code and the 2006 IBC
- Previous by thread: RE: Self-straining Force
- Next by thread: RE: California Building Code and the 2006 IBC