Re: Is ASCE desperate for cash flow?

I have been a Fellow for about 15 years, but they send me letters about joining as a Jr. Member.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Learn to trade futures online and make extra money. Click here to learn more!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iiejQIOQZM8Wy3XjsXcJz8mmy7vD4mAn0HuBk4gYRrD2t0Wgb/