From: Jason Christensen [mailto:jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 1:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Fiber Reinforced slab

I have a client wishing to put a fiber reinforced slab in a small office
building.  The slab on grade is 4" thick.  Reinforcing will be for
temperature/crack control only.  I have never called this out, we
typicall call out #4 at 24"oc each way w/ f'c=3000psi.  I am not sure
how to spec this on my drawings.  Is there a typical poundage per mix?
I guess the question is which is the best way to spec it on the my
plans?

Jason