From: Paul Ransom [mailto:ad026(--nospam--at)hwcn.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:49 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re:MATHCAD: Anyone Else Not Getting the Warm 'n' Fuzzies from PTC?

> From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>

> On Nov 7, 2007, at 10:33 PM, Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
>
>> Yo.  Love those hardcore Mac users.
>> Like me,
>
> it's the trend that I'm enjoying. Apple just keeps getting better.

Regrettably, I have relegated my Macs to primarily non-engineering
functions. I waited, hoping that there would be a port of a viable
structural software to a *NIX OS so that I could continue with Mac OS. Alas,
design standards march onward. I can no longer run Classic applications on
new machines.

Now I yearn for the Apple Look and Feel as I stumble around the horrendous
MS Office 2007 interface. Why can't I control printing email from Outlook
2007? Why does WinXP Pro literally seize up running the search indexer even
when I don't have anything listed to index? Why can't there be a PC Mini
format to compare with the Mac mini so that I don't have a huge tin box
on/around my desk?.

sigh ...

Paul
--