Free 2007 CBC code seminars including the LA regional amendments

The City of Santa Monica Building & Safety is pleased to offer two half
day seminars for the overview of highlights of the new California
building code for both non-structural and structural provisions. Please
see the attached flyers.

These are free seminars, and they are not meant to be a substitute for
the comprehensive presentations that you'd expect from paid for
seminars. We will try to do the best we can in covering the items of
importance as a service to our local engineering and architectural
community.

Ben Yousefi, SE, CBO
Assistant Building Official
Santa Monica, CA