Re: Sustainable companies

Christopher Wright wrote:

On Nov 9, 2007, at 9:27 PM, erik gibbs wrote:

What are your thoughts on sustainable structural engineering/ building and or what companies implement this design method?
We live in a wasteful way because we've always had more than enough of everything.
We live in a "wasteful way" because that's the nature of human beings whenever possible.

You want to see creatures living in a "wasteful way?" See what happens when deer are allowed to grow in population with no natural predators around.

Sheesh.