Re: Sustainable companies

erik gibbs wrote:
I do not like engineering large, very large custom homes with a lot of wastefull architecture.
Then quit, and go to work for Greenpeace or some outfit like that. Maybe you can get involved in making homes out of Wildebeest dung, or some other such thing that is more in line with your religious convictions.

(BTW, to me, "sustainable buildings" are the ones still standing after an earthquake or a hurricane).