Re: Sustainable companies

Hey Bill, why is it whenever someone asks about something that you do not agree with you open your big ffing mouth and bash them? Did you have anything constructive to add to this conversation or are you the type of person that always butts in other peoples conversations to give your 2 cents worth.

Well you know what Bill, you can take your 2 cents and shove it, you old disgruntled man.
On Nov 11, 2007 5:28 AM, Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> wrote:
erik gibbs wrote:
> I do not like engineering large, very large custom homes with a lot of
> wastefull architecture.
Then quit, and go to work for Greenpeace or some outfit like that. Maybe
you can get involved in making homes out of Wildebeest dung, or some
other such thing that is more in line with your religious convictions.

(BTW, to me, "sustainable buildings" are the ones still standing after
an earthquake or a hurricane).

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org