From: David Topete [mailto:dtopete(--nospam--at)gfdseng.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 10:07 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Hilti powder-actu fasteners

I was searching for powder-actuated fasteners.  We typically spec Hilti.  I found ER-1290 for some Hilti PAF's and gives guidance for UBC zones 0-3 (or SDC A, B and C).  For higher seismic areas, it refers the reader to ER-2388.  Can't find it though.  Is that a typo?  Does anyone have this mystery ICC report?  TIA.

I am looking to fasten a PT sill plate to a ltwt concrete pan deck.  The wall is not a shear wall, but is in UBC zone 4.  Is there an alternate detail I should consider?

David A. Topete, SE