Re: MATHCAD: Anyone Else Not Getting the Warm 'n' Fuzzies from PTC?

My MacBook Pro works just fine with my structural engineering programs.  I
can run RISA-3D (even with the dumb a$$ USB dongle), Woodworks, and TEDDs
just fine using Windoze XP Pro in Parallels.  I also have a BootCamp
partition setup that runs Windoze XP if I cannot get it to run in
Parallels...that is basically just like running it on a Windoze PeeCee
computer.  Works great.

It does not, however, run Classic (OS 9) applications, but I don't really
have anything critical that I still run in Classic (the only thing that I
have that I really use in Classic is PageMaker, which I use for my resume,
but I can run that in Classic mode on my G4 Tower or my G3 Powerbook).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI