Re: Sustainable companies

erik gibbs wrote:
...the more fuel that is added to the fire and he likes that.
Your response per se isn't necessary. However, the tone of your response says a lot about you and those who think like you.

"Environmentalism" is the new religion of choice (or rather it is an old religion in new trappings - see "Druidism," e.g.). We in the west have abandoned our traditional Judaeo-Christianity and the human mind abhors a vacuum. So "environmentalism" has cropped up to fill that void.

I defend your right to your religion, but would rather you didn't encumber this list with it.