Re: sustainable companies

Title: Re: sustainable companies
Since I know Andrew personally, I took it as “tongue firmly planted in cheek”...but...he had it going good enough that I have at least a little bit of a doubt.  Thus, I believe he was being sarcastic...but...I could be wrong (it is bound to happen sometime...me being wrong that is <grin>).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI