From: Michel Blangy [mailto:mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 1:36 PM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: Construction Per Square Foot Cost

Could anyone suggest a per square foot cost to build 15,000 sf (10,000 foot print w/ 5,000 mezzanine) of type 3 in southern CA not including land? I was thinking cmu with openweb steel trusses and metal deck roof. My client could not care less about sustainability, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thanks in advance,

Michel Blangy, P.E.