Re: Construction Per Square Foot Cost

Are you the architect or the SE? Has the client requested
non-combustible construction or is that your assumption? I don't see
why if it's manufacturing (of medical stuff) that it triggers
non-combustible requirements.

If not, Mark is correct. Use wood framing for a building that small
for at least the roof, if not the walls too.

-gm

--
-gm