Sustainable companies

Erik,

There are many practicing structural engineers out there who are
interested in sustainable design. As a matter of fact, the Structural
Engineering Institute of ASCE has a Sustainability Committee (I am the
committee Secretary) and we are presently working on sustainability
guidelines for structural engineers, which will be published by ASCE
when it is complete. I also host a sustainability discussion group which
you can subscribe to by sending an e-mail to:

greenstructure-subscribe(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com

This group is open to all structural engineers who are interested in
discussing sustainability and how it relates to our work as structural
engineers.

btw: Andrew's post really cracked me up. Thank you, Andrew.

Best regards,

--Mark

Mark D. Webster
Senior Staff Engineer / LEED Accredited Professional

Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
41 Seyon Street, Bldg. 1, Suite 500
Waltham, MA  02453
781.907.9369 direct